- 4 eggs
- 12/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin or squash
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
Beat eggs and sugar in mixer. Add in the following ingredients in the order listed: oil, cooked pumpkin, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda. Pour into un-greased 9x13 pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Mix together in mixer: cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar.
Fry Pan Apple Dessert
3 large granny smith apples
3/4 cup brown sugar
4 eggs, separated, room temperature
3 Tbsp butter
Juice from 1/2 a lemon
Zest from 1/2 a lemon
In 8” cast iron skillet sauté apples over medium heat in butter with 1/4 cup brown sugar and lemon juice until glazed, turning frequently.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks. Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and beat until stiff. Beat yolks with 1/4 cup brown sugar and lemon zest until thick and lemon colored. Fold in whites.
Sprinkle apples in pan with cinnamon.
Spoon whites over apples and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and set.
Serve at once flipped over and topped with whipped cream.
- 36 ears of corn
- 1lb butter cubed
- 4 cups half and half
- Cut corn off the ears into a large roasting pan
- Pour cream over corn
- Set cubes of butter on top of corn
- Cover with roaster lid
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- Stir well
- Bake another 30 minutes
- When cool put into quart Ziploc bags
Stocker Farms Zucchini Relish
- 11 Cups grated or ground Zucchini w/ skin (we use an old-fashioned hand crank meat grinder)
- 4 Cups diced Onions
- 5 Tablespoons Canning Salt (not iodized table salt)
- 1 chopped Green Pepper
- 1 chopped Red Pepper – a must to make your relish attractive and cheery!
- 2 ½ Cups Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 ¾ Cups Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Nutmeg
- 1 Tablespoon Dry Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Starch
- 1 Tablespoon Celery Seed
- ½ Tablespoon Black Pepper
Stir zucchini, onions and canning salt together and let sit overnight.Rinse with cold water the next morning and drain thoroughly by squeezing and pushing with your hands in a colander.Add to this mixture to the chopped green pepper and red pepper. Set aside for the next step. Place the following ingredients in a large cooking pot: apple cider vinegar, sugar, nutmeg, dry mustard, turmeric, corn starch, celery seed and black pepper. Bring all this to a boil. Add the Zucchini mixture to the hot liquid and simmer for 30 minutes. Ladle into hot sterile pint jars (or smaller) and process in a hot water bath for 10 minutes. Makes 7 pints or more if smaller jars used.
This relish is especially good added to tuna/mayonnaise spread and to
deviled eggs. ~Cheers
Double Blueberry Muffin
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a muffin tin with paper cups
- In a mixer with fitted paddle attachment (or use hand mixer), cream butter until smooth. Add 1 cup of the sugar and mix. Add the eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt and mix. In a shallow bowl, mash ¾ cup of the blueberries with the back of a fork. Add to the batter and mix.
- With the mixer at low speed, add ½ of the flour, then ½ of the milk, repeat then repeat again. Fold in the remaining 1 ¾ cups whole blueberries by hand until well mixed. In a
separate bowl, mix the remaining 2 tbsp sugar with the cinnamon. Use ice cream scoop or large spoon to fill the muffin cups ¾ full. Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar over the muffins and bake until golden brown and risen, 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool in the pan before turning out.
Red, White and Blue Yogurt Parfait
*Fresh Berries- We used Raspberries and Blueberries
*Vanilla Yogurt- You can use whip cream or vanilla ice cream as well
Place a small hand full of raspberries in the glass, then a layer of vanilla yogurt and blueberries. Sprinkle with granola and repeat until your glass is full. Enjoy
Raspberry Coconut Coffee Cake
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup butter (room temperature)
1 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups flour
2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk or cream
2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries or frozen unthawed
For the topping, combine flour, butter, coconut, brown sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix until moist and crumbly. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 375. Butter and flour a 13x9x2 - inch baking pan. Sift 2 cups of flour, baking powder and salt into a small bowl. Using electric mixer, beat 1/2 cup of butter in a large bowl until fluffy. Add vanilla extract and mix again. Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until well blended. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating to blend after each addition. Mix dry ingredients into the batter alternating with milk, 3 additions each.
Pour half of the batter into the bottom of the pan. Spread it out evenly and sprinkle raspberries over the top. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the topping mixture on top of the raspberries. Dot the remaining batter on top. Sprinkle remaining topping evenly over batter. Bake until tester inserted into center comes out clean and topping is golden brown, about 40 minutes. Let cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Stocker Farms Fresh Strawberry and Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup yogurt or whipped cream
(we like to use vanilla Greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup granola, shortcake, angel food cake, etc
1) Combine strawberries and sugar in a small bowl and let stand until the strawberries become juicy, about 5 minuets
2)To assemble parfait, layer yogurt, strawberries and granola then repeat. Top with granola and fresh strawberries then enjoy!